Your health and safety always rank #1 with us.
You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are a few things you’ll see:
- We will use no-touch mobile communications such as text, email and phone.
- We will ask you to wait in your car and text/call us upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Temperature checks help us screen everyone.
- We’re using some new protective gear.
- Sneeze Gaurds at the Front Desk.
- A modified schedule to limit the number of patients in the office at the same time, we appologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you’re not feeling well, we can help you reschedule.
There are also a few things behind the scenes that might not stand out. Just a few include:
- Added cleaning and disinfection of public spaces.
- Continued strict sterilization monitoring.
- More training than required on protective measures.
- We have installed upgraded AC Filtration systems to Hospital Grade Air Quality
- A new private room for certain types of appointments.
Did we mention that we’re excited to see you?
But before we do, please take a minute to fill out the pre-appointment consent, screening, and health history forms by clicking below! Thank you.